Firmware and updates
memorySL Mixface OS
- Connect the Mixface to your computer via USB;
- Turn on the instrument while keeping pressed the Encoder; the display will show the message FIRMWARE UPDATE;
- Launch the Mixface Manager app;
- On Mixface Manager, set SLMIXUSB Port 2 in both drop-down menus;
- Select the firmare file (*.mix);
- Click UPDATE and wait for the end of the procedure;
- Restart the Mixface (off and on).
New supported DAW: Cockos Reaper
"Master" slider has been disabled in Pro Tools, as safe settings
[FF] and [Rew] can now be properly used in Pro Tools during playback
Now it is possible to quickly change the selected Zone during control mapping programming by pressing the Zone buttons
The "Cubase" DAW type setting has been renamed to "Cubase-Nuendo"
Fixed an issue that he prevented sending of "Program Change" messages when a SL keyboards was connected
Fixed an issue that blocked some controls in DAW mode
The port for the DAW connection has been renamed to "USB Port 3"
extensionApple Logic / Garage Band Add-on
Using Mixface with Apple Logic Pro and Garage Band requires the installation of an additional component.
Fixed an issue that prevented the operation of some buttons after having used the Cicle function
Choose you operating system
extensionPropellerhead Reason Add-on