## Release notes ### 2.0.1 - Added Cutoff CC 74 sensitivity from external MIDI controls. - Fixed an issue that could prevent speakers from working after the 2.0.0 update. - Removed the volume 0 MIDI message on program change when zone volume is set to OFF. - Corrected the Global Edit page numbering. ### 2.0.0
Read the blog post
- New **navigation system**: choose between *Standard* and *Advance*.
- SLP3-D can now be used to change Programs.
- Pedal 2 can now be used to control the Rotary speed.
- New parameters for Rotary: ***Max speed***, ***Overdrive***, ***Mic position***, ***Mic setup***.
- Totally new ***Reverb*** and ***Delay*** algorithms.
- Improved *Rotary* and all other FX algorithms.
- The disabled zones take on the gray colour.
- New options for factory restore: *global*, *programs*, *all*.
- Implemented additional MIDI controls.
- Fixed "clicks" that could be heard when adjusting the Mastering knobs.
- Fixed "clicks" that could be heard while using USB Audio.
- Improved response of the FX1 *Drive* control.
- Compatibility with the new Numa Compact Manager with the possibility lo load new sounds.
- Minor improvements.
- USB Audio ([read more](../1820465/)).
- Improved usability of the Pitch Bend (Stick 1).
- Implemented the Aftertouch via MIDI.
- Fixed an issue that resetted the Rotary Amount to 64, after selecting a different organ sound.
- Fixed the view of the current sound in the panel, when the MIDI section is selected.
### 1.0.0 Rev.H
- New Global control for Speakers: Off (disabled), Auto (auto off with headphones), Aux (always on with power adapter).
- Optimized USB connection with Computers and iPad.
- Common Channel: the instrument can be played by MIDI Common channel, as with the internal keyboard (with split as locally set).
- Increased time out to home display, during a Sound selection (or click on the encoder to confirm the selection).
- Enhanced protection when changing sounds with a Damper pedal pressed (note-off extended control).
Optimized MIDI Out flow (auto-disable function of duplicated MIDI messages).
- Extended Global parameters stored settings at power off (excluding Transpose and Tuning, reset to zero-default).
- Added OFF setting to the Program Change list, to disable the Program Change function.
- Added Display auto stand-by (total black display) automatically reset when playing keys or touching controls.
### 1.0.0 Rev.F
- Improved User Interface with easier and faster access to some functions.
- FX-Autoset remains as stored in the Global Edit (on or off) and not reset when turning the instrument off or changing programs.
- General FX noise reduction, also when changing Programs in a fast sequence.
## Update procedure
Updating to 2.0.0 or higher, global settings will be restored.
1. Download and install **Numa Manager**.
Get Numa Manager
2. Download the firmware.
Numa Compact 2 Firmware 2.0.1
3. Connect Numa Compact 2 to the power using the power adapter included in the box.
3. Turn on Numa Compact 2 while keeping pressed **A0** and **D1** (1st and 4th white keys from the left).
The display will show "Firmware Upload".
![Power on Numa Compact 2 in update mode](nc2_power_on_update_mode.png)
4. Connect Numa Compact 2 to your computer with the USB cable included in the box.
5. Open Numa Manager and click Open... to choose the firmware file.
9. Click Run The Update and wait until the end of procedure.
10. Reboot Numa Compact 2.
Numa Compact 2 is not recognized by the computer
The display shows "Transmission error"