Looks darker. Feels better. Sounds stronger.
The exclusive dark look includes a black case, a semi-weighted keyboard with reverse black and grey keys and an even more professional touch feeling. New modulation features and sounds, with a mix of pure synthesis and sampling, push Sledge further than ever before.
New color, best touch.
The reverse color keyboard perfectly matches the black look and thanks to semi-weighted keys and new balanced springs, gives an unbeatable feeling, for a more satisfying musical experience.
Double power, bigger sound.
The audio output level is enhanced, for a stronger, cleaner and fatter sound. The LFO2 is now synchronized, allowing to keep the same modulation phase on all notes.
Sounds from the world.
Top musicians have contributed a signature sound-set which, together with the new settings, further improves the warm and crisp sound that made Sledge appreciated worldwide.
Spectre & Sound Mapper
Create and transfer Sample content, manage and reorganize the internal sound library of your Sledge. Load, save, copy, send, receive. Everything you want to do with your sound library, you can do that thanks to a user-friendly interface.
Support & Downloads
Download latest manual and updates.Sledge support
- Tonewheel organsdownload
Each downloaded file include a Sample and the related Sound.
- 61 Keys, TP/9S semi-weighted Action
- Balanced spring action
- Dual switch detection system
- Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed (programmable) 1
- Max Polyphony 24 voices
- 2 Parts
- LFO1, LFO2 (phase synchronized), WHEEL (for Mod wheel and Aftertouch)
- Adjustable LFOs speed and depth
- LFO shapes: sawtooth, square, triangle, sine, sample & hold, ramp
- Destinations: OSC1, OSC2, OSC3, PWM / Wave / FM, Volume, Filter Cutoff
- Oscillators (OSC1, OSC2, OSC3)
- Range from 64' to 1' with semitone and detune controls
- Shapes: sawtooth, square, triangle, sine, pulse (with pulse modulation)
- OSC1 with 66 original PPG Wavetables + Sample Player (60 Mb internal memory)
- FM (Tone generation): OSC2, OSC3 amount control - Oscillator hard sync (OSC2 to OSC3)
- Volume and On/Off switch for each oscillator
- Noise generator: White/Pink - Volume control
- Filter & Amplifier
- Slope (24/12 db) - lowpass, highpass, bandpass
- Resonance up to self oscillation
- Adjustable key track and drive
- Filter envelope - ADSR with amount control
- Amplifier envelope - ADSR with velocity control
- Proportional velocity control on Filter and Amplifier sections
- Latch mode
- Syncable to MIDI clock
- Direction up, down, alternate
- Range up to 10 octaves
- 2 simultaneous effects
- FX1: Chorus / Phaser / Flanger
- FX2: Reverb / Delay / Reverb + Delay
- 999 User Programs (+13 Categories)
- Fast sound selection via numeric keypad or encoder
- Auto Dual Mode - Split/Layer - programmalbe Split pount for each program
- Master tune - Transposer - Pitch/Bend range - Pedal functions (volume, mod wheel, cutoff) - Pot mode (snap/direct) - Display time - Pitch wheel, hold pedal assign
- MIDI Channel - Local On/Off - Clock control - Send/Receive controls
- Display 2x16 digits backlit LCD
- Pitch wheel
- Modulation wheel
- 35 Pots
- 3 "chicken head" rotary switches (7 positions)
- 1 rotary encoder with push function
- Master volume control (with panic and anti-thump circuit)
- Numeric keypad
- Audio OUT: 2x 6,3 mm mono jack (L+R)
- Headphones: 2x 6,3 mm stereo jack
- Pedals: Hold, Expression
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB: USB to Host, MIDI
- AC IN: 110-240V
- Width: 97 cm / 38,2"
- Depth: 40,5 cm / 16"
- Height: 11 cm / 4,5"
- Weight: 9,3 Kg / 20,5 lbs
- Sledge 2.0
- Power cord
- On MIDI output only.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.