numa organ 2
Designed to turn the wheels.
And then some.
The Numa Organ 2 sound models have been designed to give a wide variety of sounds, derived from the analysis of the main characters of some of the most popular organs, allowing you to build combinations using the drawbars and all the available post processing effects (Vibrato, Chorus, Rotary, Reverb, Drive, Click, Leakage).
The Numa Organ 2 provides a stunningly accurate reproduction of some of the most respected Tone Wheel Organs, and captures many of the characteristics of these great Acoustic & Electronic Organs, whilst adding full flexibility of customized mixing, editing and control.
More than one organ.
Using the reversed octave you can select one of the 7 different sound models between Tonewheel Organs, Electric Organs and Church diapason.
Grab the sound and hear its noise.
The extended control panel allows to use more than 30 physical controls to fit the sound to your favorite taste. Adjust the parameters to reproduce all the authentic electromechanical noises.
|All Demo Medley|
|Almost like the Doors - Vox Populi|
|Brian's Groove - Sound Model C|
|Jimmy's Sound - Sound Model B|
|Joe's Sweet Sawtooth Model F|
|Larry's Time - Sound Model A|
|My Stella as Errol - Sound Model C|
|Smooth Square Wave Sound Model|
|Woodstock B Sound|
Looks to the future, linked with the past.
Connect the instrument to the computer through the USB port to save and load new sounds and presets. Control a real Leslie® by the 11-pins port for a phenomenal live sound.
- 73 Keys (61 + 1 reverse colour octave) - TP/8O semi-weighted Action
- Dual switch detection system
- Velocity curve 1
- Max Polyphony 128 voices
- 7 organ models
- 3x Tonewheel (A/B/C), 3x Analog, 1x Classic Diapason
- Physical modelling synthesis
- Percussion 4'/22/3' + Volume and Decay controls
- Master Volume
- Bass, Treble
- FX: Reverb, Drive, Leakage, Click
- Rotary: Slow/Still/Fast
- Chorus/Vibrato (6 selections)
- 11 Programmable + 1 panel User's Presets
- Upper/Lower sections with split
- Pedal section + Pedal to Lower
- Edit functions
- Tune, Perc level, Perc length
- Dynamic Touch in "local off" mode
- 9x Drawbars
- Pitch bend wheel
- Rotary / Modulation wheel
- Chorus / Vibrato knob
- Preset / Sound button
- 3x Split controls
- 2x Transpose controls
- 3x Percussion buttons
- 4x Effect knobs
- 3x Output volume / EQ knobs
- Dynamic touch / [MIDI] button
- Audio OUT: 2x 6,3 mm mono jack (L+R)
- Audio IN: 3,5 mm mini stereo jack
- Headphones: 2x 6,3 mm stereo jack
- Pedals: Hold (Rotary Slow/Fast), Expression
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru
- USB: USB to Host, MIDI
- AC IN: 110-240V
- Width: 105 cm / 41,5"
- Depth: 30 cm / 11,8"
- Height: 10 cm / 4,1"
- Weight: 11 Kg / 24,3 lbs
- Numa Organ 2
- Power cord
1. On MIDI output only.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.